- Wear your retainers as instructed by Dr. Legler. He will give you instructions when you pick it up. For most kids and teens this is after school and all night.
- Remove your retainer for meals and sports and place it in the case.
- Keep your retainer clean. Brush both sides twice a day.
- If you drop your retainer and want to sterilize, soak it in diluted bleach (1 part bleach, 2 parts water) for 1 hour. No boiling water, will distort and not fit.
- Keep your retainer away or out of reach of pets.
- If your retainer is lost or doesn't fit, call us immediately.
- Always bring your retainer to your appointments so we can adjust it.
- All retainers are made in our lab in our Vero Beach office.
- Remember: If it's not on your face, it's in the case!
HomeOffice InfoNew PatientsBraces 101Invisalign®En EspanolContact UsPatient LoginSite Map